We were on the Verge of Greatness… we were this close.That Space Nazi from Rogue One
Right to Repair has become a mainstream movement. Bills have been drafted all around the United States with a common goal: being able to fix your things.
It’s just a shame it all had to go down like this.
- The era of fixing your own phone has nearly arrived, The Verge, 2022 Apr 9
- Microsoft Funded a Right to Repair Study, and the Results Are Encouraging, ReviewGeek, 2022 May 3
- The shareholder fight that forced Apple’s hand on repair rights, The Verge, 2021 Nov 17
- “Promoting Competition in the American Economy”, Presidential Document & Executive Order 14036, 2021 July 9
- New York state passes first electronics right-to-repair bill, Ars Technica, 2022 June 3
- New York breaks the right to repair bill as it’s signed into law, The Verge, 2022 Dec 29
- Gov. Hochul’s approval of Senate Bill 4104-A, Twitter user John Campbell (Gothamist and WNYC reporter), 29 Dec 2022
- How Apple & Big Tech gutted New York’s right to repair bill, Apple Insider, 2023 Feb 13
- TechNet’s proposed changes to Digital Fair Repair Act (source below)